FREE ON-DEMAND Webinar
Powering Net Zero - Acting on this Critical ESG Commitment
Climate change is here and now. Companies are facing rising expectations for their environmental, social and governance (ESG) programs, and decarbonization is core to the conversation. Stakeholder pressure is real, accountability is heightened, and it’s time for us to act. Where do you start? Does your organization have an action plan in place to achieve your net zero goal? How do you pay for it?
In this session, we translate decarbonization success stories into an actionable blueprint for companies to follow. Topics of discussion include:
- Decarbonization as a core component to ESG programs, and considerations for a long-term carbon reduction strategy;
- Striking balance in your net zero program – lowering energy load with efficiencies, diversifying renewable energy supply, integrating smart solutions, measuring and optimizing performance;
- How creative, flexible financing can help your organization take action, sooner rather than later
- Key takeaways and lessons learned from mission-critical Federal projects – how can companies leverage proven methods that are driving progress against agencies’ aggressive net zero goals.
Join Nicole Bulgarino, a seasoned energy leader, for this conversation intersecting the topics of decarbonization, net zero ESG goals, and today’s evolving energy industry. Attendees will leave with a blueprint of steps to take their company’s journey to destination: net zero.
- Speaker: Nicole Bulgarino – Executive Vice President, Ameresco
- Duration: 24 minutes
- Originally Aired: Environment + Energy Leader