FREE ON-DEMAND Webinar
The New Normal: How to Create Healthy and Safe Work Environments that Save Energy and Money
Abstract: The global health crisis brought on by COVID-19 has introduced a heightened awareness around the importance of healthy, safe, resilient working environments. What does “back to work” look like at your campus or facility? What is the new normal? Join this webinar with Ameresco to identify immediate, actionable steps that promote health and safety in your buildings, while generating long term cost savings. Questions and topics we will address:
- Where do you begin when it comes to creating healthy and safe work environments?
- How do you know if renewable generation is economically viable for your location?
- What resources are available to help identify our immediate needs and options?
- Judith Judson: Vice President – Distributed Energy Systems, Ameresco
- Mark Sandeen: Lexington Select Board, Town of Lexington, MA
- John Harper: Energy & Climate Committee, Town of Wayland, MA
- Duration: 55 minutes
- Originally Aired: Smart Energy Decisions 2020 Webcast Series